From: "Marilyn Shanahan" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Shanahan Ireland Ontario Chicago
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 16:14:53 -0600

Kevin:
Sorry to be so misinformed....but, in researching my ancestors in Canada, I
often need to know where Toronto is located, such as Petersbourgh, etc.
Then there is the question as to whether Ontario is considered in Upper
Canada or Lower Canada. Do you have any answers to these queries?
If so, Thank you...
Marilyn