From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] John E. Corrigan
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 12:49:59 -0600

Hello Tom.

Thanks so much for this information! It's always a pleasure to
see your name pop up on this list.

I gather you haven't had any contact with John Corrigan in awhile?
I'm sure Annette and I and others will continue to try and track John
down.

I wasn't aware of the Chicago Irish Folklife Society or its
newsletter, Sceal.
Do you think any of those newsletters have wound up in any Chicago
archives?
Was there a Don(Donal) O'Sullivan M.D. from Oak Park involved with
that group?

I did find this in the Library of Congress, but I don't know how
current it is.
Sceal
Chicago Irish Folklife Society
9916 South Talman Avenue
Chicago, IL 60642

Thank you for all of your work and contributions to Chicago's Irish
American history, too.
I am sure that many on this list would love to hear more from you
about your involvement
in Chicago Irish affairs before you left for Oregon.

Thanks again, and I hope you avoided the mudslides in Oregon.

All the best.

Nan Brennan

P.S. Do you have a brother who is a priest here in Chicago?