From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] January lunch
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 17:01:43 -0800 (PST)

Grunts is at 2100 N. which is Dickens. Another possibility in this neighborhood is Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinders at Dickens and (I think) Broadway which is easily accessable by the #36 bus. It's pizza like you've never had before.....like pizza pot pie and oh so good!!!!

Judie

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
Cathy,

Grunt's is great, but if we go the to CHM I think it would be more
convenient to eat at their restaurant. I haven't been there
since Wolfgang Puck took over, but he is a world class chef.

Grunt's is nearby, but isn't it at Webster, which is about 2200 N
and the museum is at North Ave, 1600 N?

Nan