From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] What about the Archdiocese archives?
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 16:57:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

It is a definate that you must make an appointment with the Archdiocese Archives...... they only have 2 film readers. They will provide as many films as you need and will help in any way they can, but time is precious.....usually 9 to 12 and 1 to 4.

Judie Mason

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
Hi Mary Ellen,

Judie, Maureen, Bill and others on this list are more knowledgeable
about this than I am.
.
But I would think you need to plan this in advance, know exactly what
you are looking
for and call the Records Office and either make an appointment or get
assurances that they will
be open on the day and time you drive in from Cleveland.

They are very co-operative in the limited contact I have had with them.

Nan