From: Catherine Sherry <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] January lunch
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 11:25:29 -0500

Not sure if my other message made it to this board, so here it is again: I
would like to attend a luncheon with my sister on Jan. 20, as I cannot do so
on the 13th. We would love to go to the Chicago Historical Museum.

I suggest "RJ Grunts" for lunch as it is nearby the museaum. It has great
food, but frequently is busy, so reservations may be necessary.

I hope I can participate in this luncheon and look forward to meeting all of
you.

Cathy