From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] January Luncheon
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 17:58:59 -0800 (PST)

I'm pretty easy and flexible regarding venue, day, time plus, I live in the city so it's easy for me to get around. I'm just going to "lurk" unless I totally disagree with something.

Judie

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
I'd prefer a venue where we had a tour/lecture of family research
resources available at that venue.

I'm very open to doing this on a day other than Sunday, if that is
required.

I like Beth's suggestion, too, regarding Harold Washington.

Nan