Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] January Lunch
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 20:18:14 EST

So many of the suggestions being made are great.

Everyone on the list who has ideas about where/when we should meet for lunch
- you are welcome to propose your ideas and suggestions. The only thing I
would ask is that you check with the venues you suggest to see what
hours/days of the week work for them with the hours they are open, and what the venue
is willing to do to work with us. Also, if there are any costs involved.

When all the suggestions are made, we will do a survey for the next lunch to
obtain a consensus. My only concern is that January is not that far away
for commitments on everyone's calendars. So all the suggestions and the
pertinent research should be done as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Maureen

products.