From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] January Luncheon
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:09:14 -0600

Just to clarify---I am not suggesting a "permanent" change,
to another day of the week, I'd just like to be flexible depending
on how or when events/resources occur or are available.

And on that point, please post upcoming Irish events that you are
aware of.

Nan

And Truth of truths! I rather have our next get together in February!
But if it's January, I'll try and be there.