From: "Joyce Hennessy" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] January lunch
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 17:52:03 -0600

Hi Maureen & all!

I cannot commit myself at this time to either Sundays in January. The 13th
may be a birthday party for a grandson and the weekend of the 19th (unless I
am super organized) we will be preparing for guests from Ireland. They are
heading home from Texas where they will be for their first grandson's
Baptism and since they have to come through Chicago, they will be spending 4
nights with us, sooo, there is a dilemma until the last minute <grin>

Joyce Hennessy