From: "Kathleen M. Klimek" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Travel between Chicago and Elgin Ill
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:32:08 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

I live in kane county currently, although none of my genealogy searches are in this county.

I have stumbled across this link to information about kane county history.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ilkane/KaneCoHistory.htm

There are links to information about railroads and the like in here.

Also this other link may help in giving you an insight to early lifestyles in kane county:

http://www.rootsweb.com/~ilkane/

Kathleen