Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] The New World obits
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:00:28 EST

What a wise decision you made - if one can't access e-mail, it's best to get
out town.
I agree that St. Louis is a very nice city - my husband grew up there so I
also subscribe to their local message board. He still has a lot of family
there and our son and family were also there over the holiday - our
granddaughter is performing with the National Touring Company of Annie. She is 10 and is
one of the orphans and the understudy for Annie.

Since we live in the suburbs (Joliet Diocese) we aren't exposed to the New
World but I so recall having to sell subscriptions as a student at St. Edward's
Grade school on the Northwest side. Brought back many memories.

Thanks again for all you do.

Nancy Etzkorn

products.