Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] The New World obits
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 12:53:07 EST

Hi -
I have used The New World. To my knowledge, it is not indexed, but it does
include lay people, especially people who were active in the Church in Chicago.
I found my great uncle in it.

I know that DePaul University has a near complete run of it on microfilm at
its Lincoln Park Campus located at 2350 N. Kenmore in Chicago. The library is
open to the public.

Elaine Beaudoin

In a message dated 11/27/2007 1:34:23 AM Central Standard Time,