From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] The New World obits
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 01:33:06 -0600

Hi Everyone,

Belated Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you all had a good holiday.

My email went down a few day before Thanksgiving, I finally gave up
on it and left town!
JB and I spent the holiday in St Louis with his family. What a great
old city, like a smaller version of Chicago.

Thanks Kay and Bill for those great links on Irish radio programs,
and Beth I loved the picture.

Annette Oehler, a newcomer to our list, asked a very good question
for which I don't even have a poor answer!
Does the New World have obituaries for lay people, what info is
included in such an obit, and is the New World easily accessible?

Does anyone know? Have any of you accessed the New World? Where are
they archived?
Are they indexed?

Nan

This thread: