From: Bill King <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Irish Music in Chicago
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:08:11 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Let me put in a plug for the best news from Ireland on the radio. Sean Ginnelly on 1450 am WCEV on Saturdays from 1 to 3. The show usually starts at 1:05 after the local news. He has great guests on the show. For all the news sources in Ireland, check out the links on his web site. www.goodmorningireland.net Bill Kink