Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Obituary of Patrick Hennessy
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:52:55 -0600

Alice,

Have we discussed the Hennessey's before? I am thinking we have, if memory serves me correctly. I have Hennssesy's in my line also. I believe a Patrick was also in there somewhere. In fact, he would be my great, great granduncle. His sister, Elizabeth, was my great, great grandmother. She came to Chicago from Newfoundland. Her mother, Hannah Movelle Hennessey, eventually moved to Chicago and died there in April 1899.

Bill Karr in Peoria, IL., USA