From: Mary Ellen Chambers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] ROONEY, FADDEN/FADIAN/MCFADDEN County Mayo
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 06:59:20 -0800 (PST)

Think I'll try Ancestry, see if I can locate them. The couple Denny had with the one of the expiring in CA, I rather doubt would be mine. That Elizabeth's obit listed sisters which do not match the list of ROONEY sisters I have from the family in Ireland. That is, just the given names.

Mary Ellen

wrote:
Hopefully she's your Bessie. I couldn't find Ed and Bessie on Heritage
Quest's census--that would have confirmed it.

Diane