From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Comments on Nativity Church records
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 05:29:02 -0600

HI Annette,

Welcome to our Irish in Chicago board! And thank you for your input
on the films.

Please let us know more about your surname interests, parishes,
dates, etc.
Were all of your great-grandparents in Nativity?
It sounds like you have done much successful research and are well-
schooled in the use of LDS resources.

You mentioned Beverly theatre and Melody Lane---I have many happy
memories of both of those venues!
Did you live near there? Were you in Margaret of Scotland or Ethelreda?

Tell us more and let us know if we can help you with anything.

Nan