From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Obituary of Patrick Hennessy
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 01:35:52 -0600

The Daily Inter Ocean
October 27, 1890
HENNESSY-OCT 25
At the residence of his aunt, Mrs Edward L. Powell,
No 43 McAllister Place, PATRICK HENNESSY.
Funeral at 930am to St Patrick's Church, thence by carriages to
Calvary Cemetery.

Couldn't find one in the Trib, Alice, but the date of this Inter
Ocean obit is consisent with your death date.
What is your source on the burial date?
The Illinois Death Index does not have this Oct 1890 death, it has
two other Patrick Hennessy(s) deaths, 1913 and 1886.
It also has a Dec 1890 PH death, with the "sey" spelling.

Nan