From: "Boydstun" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Obituary of Patrick Hennessy
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 23:02:18 -0600

Hello,
I have unusual death and burial dates for one of the PATRICK HENNESSYs in my
family. He would be either a brother or a nephew to my great grandmother.
Could someone please see if there is an obituary for either or both of these
dates. That might help me figure out which is which.

The death date I have is 26 Oct 1890 in Chicago. The burial date is 15 Nov
1890 in Calvary Cemetery in Evanston, Illinois. I can't imagine both of
those dates referring to the same person, unless there were some very
special circumstances.

Thank you for all you do for those who have queries,
Sincerely,
Alice Lynne Boydstun

This thread: