From: Mary Ellen Chambers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] ROONEY, FADDEN/FADIAN/MCFADDEN County Mayo
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:08:47 -0800 (PST)

Diane, what can I say. Will order and see if this our Bessie.

Mary Ellen

wrote:
Mary Ellen:

You're on a roll. Bessie Davenport's obituary isn't in the Trib, but may well
be in the Daily News, for which you can order microfilm through your local
library. Her 1-31-44 Chicago death certificate is 0003506, and her 7-06-1891
Cook County marriage certificate is 00168754. You can order both for a reasonable
fee through chicagogeneology.com. Good luck!

Diane