Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Chicago Catholic Parishes Map
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:20:10 EST

Judie Mason wrote to the list: "I have a collection of Chicago Catholic
parish maps. If you know approximately where they lived, I could give you the
names of the nearby Church."

Hi Judie
Can you please tell me the parish for an 1880 Chicago address at 33rd &
Halsted? I thought my great-uncle Martin Ryan was baptized at Nativity Church
where his sister (my grandmother) was baptized, but I didn't find him in the LSD
microfilm for Nativity. I then remembered the 1880 census had the family at
3308 Halsted which is probably a different parish?
Thank you.
Kathleen Richmond
Oak Forest IL

See what's new at http://www.aol.com