From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] ROONEY, FADDEN/FADIAN/MCFADDEN County Mayo
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 09:31:25 -0800 (PST)

Here's what I found re Davenport. Didn't find any obit for the dates Denny listed.

Judie Mason
Chicago

1945-05-15
Chicago Tribune (IL)

E. Arthur Davenport

Edition: Chicago Tribune

E. Arthur Davenport, retired assistant general passenger agent of the Pullman company, died Sunday in Los Angeles, Cal., Chicago friends learned yesterday. He retired in 1937 after 52 years with Pullman. He was 78, a native of Chicago, and a member of an early Chicago family. He leaves two sons, John E. of River Forest and Col. Robert B. Davenport, commanding officer of the army air field at Hondo, Tex. Funeral services have not been announced.

1943-01-18
Chicago Tribune (IL)

DAVENPORT
Edition: Chicago Tribune

Elizabeth Davenport of 5057 W. Chicago avenue, loving sister of Mrs. Margaret Rigdon, Mrs. Delia Ryan, Mrs. Catherine Prendergast, and the late Mrs. Mary Cummings. Funeral Tuesday, Jan. 19, at 5:45 a.m., from funeral home, 5018-20 Chicago avenue, to Our Lady Help of Christians church. Burial Baraboo, Wis.

1954-05-05
Chicago Tribune (IL)

RYAN
Edition: Chicago Tribune

Della Ryan, nee Davenport, May 3, 1954, beloved wife of the late Edward J., dear mother of Lucille Ryan Hubert, grandmother of five, great-grandmother of three, fond sister of Catherine Prendergast and the late Margaret Rigdon, Mary Howlett, and Elizabeth Davenport. Funeral Thursday, 10:30 a.m., from funeral home, 5017 Chicago avenue, to Our Lady Help of Christians church. Interment Mount Carmel.

wrote:
You could check for the following obits:

Bessie Davenport 1/31/44

Ed Davenport 1/29/45

Edward Davenport 8/9/48

Edward Davenport 5/21/33