From: "KayB" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Thomas Augustin O'Shaughnessy artist 1914
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 13:31:56 -0600

Dear Nan,
What a coincidence that you should send the article on
O'Shaughnessy. I just got home from a wedding mass at Old St. Pat's
(http://www.oldstpats.org/). The church is gorgeous and the wedding of an
Irish boy, John Colgan, was wonderful. This url works better:
http://tinyurl.com/3bmlyv since the one you sent was split on two lines and
wouldn't work. I can't find any information that says that St. Pat's was a
cathedral. The address in the article is wrong, too. It was after the
re-numbering of the city so it should have been changed. It's rather small
considering the number of people that show up there every Sunday. I didn't
want to be too much of a nusiance, but I did take pictures of some of the
stained glass windows. Since one of my sons lives down the block I may try
to get in and take some unhurried pictures.

Thanks,
Kay
Kathleen Brennan Mammoser
Researching BRENNAN, BRETT, GALLAGHER & KENNEDY in CO MAYO>CHICAGO and
BRENNAN in CO SLIGO>CHICAGO
MAMMOSER in Schoenenbourg, FRANCE>CHICAGO http://www.mammoser.com

This thread: