From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Obituary Info Needed - Wodrich, Fox,
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 15:34:37 -0500

Hi Kelly,

I found Helen's 1961 obit, and Edwin's mother, Emma (1950), but not
Edwin's so far:

Chicago Tribune
October 30, 1961

MRS EDWIN WODRICH

Mass for Mrs Helen Wodrich, 61, 4407 Greenview Av.,
a bookkeeper for the Chicago Motor Club, will be said at
9am tomorrow in St Joseph's Church, Big Bear Lake, Cal.
Mrs Wodrich died there Friday while visiting a daughter, Carol.
She is also survived by her husband, Edwin; another daughter
Mrs John Sanderson, and three grandchildren.

CHIcago Tribune
Nov 16, 1950

WODRICH--EMMA ROSE
fond mother of Gertrude M., Edwin C and Fred H.
dear sister of ANNA KRIPPANE & ELLA SOEFFGEN,
grandmother of ESTER GILMORE, BETTY LOU & CAROL JEAN WODRICH
great-grandmother of MICHAEL & CAROL ANN.
Resting at funeral home 3918 Irving Park road, until 930 am Friday.
Mass at IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY CHURCH 10am
Interment, ST JOSEPH 'S CEMETERY.