Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Neil McDowell
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:31:31 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/2007 10:18:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

There was a William McDowell who died in Chicago in 1944. His death cert
info is:

MCDOWELL WILLIAM D M/N UNK 0003473 1944-01-31 COOK
CHICAGO
(age) (death cert #)
(death date) (County) (city)

Maybe his death cert will give you some info about descendants and where
they lived.

I found a Neil McDowell who is living in Wheeling, Il , a northern suburb
of
Chicago. I found the listing in switchboard.com. He has an unlisted
number, so no address or phone number were shown. Switchboard.com works
with a
company called Intellius.com who charge a fee for information on an
unlisted
phone number.

Maureen N

Hi,
Just wanted to let you know I found my guy. 91 and alive and kicking!
Thanks for your help.
Barbara