From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Comments on all church records
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:18:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Nan,

No, the film notes don't indicate the records go beyond 1916.........some don't, many do!

Seems like there was a great turn-out Sunday............I'm disappointed I couldn't make it.

Judie

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
I didn't know that! Thanks Judy.
(and the film notes don't indicate the additional records either, is
that correct?)

Nan

We missed you Sunday, very sorry to hear there was a death in your
family.