From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Just a test
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 18:01:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Carmen,
Yes, the email traffic has been kind of weird lately - in general, aside from my problems. It does seem as if they get hung up somewhere and then all of a sudden a bunch break through. Strange happenings in cyber-world!
Beth

Carmen DiGiacomo <> wrote:
Beth, I had some problems today that lasted for about 2-3 hours. The log jam
just broke and I received a bunch of messages that were sent early this
afternoon including yours. Just received it now.

Carmen-Pittsburgh