Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Irish Everywhere Newsletter
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:51:42 EDT

Some of you may remember the Irish-Everywhere Newsletter that was published
briefly a few years ago. I wanted to announce that I am in the process of
resurrecting that newsletter. My thoughts are that it will become an online
"magazine" but am still working out the ideas. I am the Country Coordinator
for Northern Ireland on WorldGenWeb and also a county coordinator for County
Cavan, Ireland. The Newsletter was a free Irish newsletter and was previously
available from the Cavan site although it has been removed from there for
quite some time.

I will be looking for anyone who might be interested in submitting articles
on Irish research, not just in Ireland, but everywhere our Irish ancestors
traveled.

If anyone is interested in submitting articles for consideration, or if you
know of someone who writes well, or is an Irish author already, etc., please
have them get in touch with me at this email address. I would love to chat
with anyone who might like to be involved.

Thank you.
Denise