From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] early Chicago Directories Otoole
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 23:25:14 -0500

Bill,

The index for that book begins on page "685"
However, that is the downloaded pdf 685, the actual page no of the
original book is probably 807.
it has no page no, but the next page is 808. This is a little
puzzling, does it mean 122 pages are missing?
I don't know. Cant' imagine there were 122 blank pages.

There is a James J. Otoole entry page 361 (which is pdf page 286!)
and a Luke Otoole page 677.

Hope this helps.

Nan

I have DSL (100M) and the download (65 MB) took 10 minutes.