Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] early Chicago Directories
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:42:00 -0500

Nan,

I used the search box for O'toole. It said there was one reference, but I clicked on it and it did nothing. So, I'm nots ure how to get to the O'toole reference unless i go through page by page. I tried a find on the Acrobat Reader, but it had to go through some 900+ pages. It was taking forever. There has got to be a better way.

Bill