From: bessinger janice <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Patrick and Kate Caulfield
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:43:01 -0700 (PDT)

Nan, Thanks so much. The first Patrick is not mine.
He was born too early and so was Mary. They were also
born a little too late to be a parent of my Kate.

The second Patrick was also born too early. The
Patrick or P.J. I am looking for was born around 1879
or 1880 based on the naturalization index record.

The 3d one is also too old and my Catherine died in
1891. I am beginning to think maybe my Patrick left
Chicago when his sister and brother-in-law died.

My Kate married in 1883 in Chicago. She died in 1891
in Chicago. I know she had 3 children, two died as
babies and 1 survived to adulthood, John Joseph Foley.
There may have been another child, James, but I can't
find him either. So elusive! Thanks for your help.
Janice in North Florida

> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 13:57:10 -0500
> From: Nan Brennan <>