From: "Boydstun" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] John and Mary O'BRIEN
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 00:11:35 -0500

Hi!

It sounds like you had a wonderful time at the Irish American Heritage
Society. I wish I lived closer so I could participate. Thanks for sharing
the things you did.

I recently recieved a card from Calvary Cemetery. It shows four people
buried in the lot which is owned by John O'BRIEN.

I know that Ella O'BRIEN, interred 7/23/55, is my grandmother's sister, Ella
Gertrude (WALSH) O'BRIEN, but I don't know which of the John O'BRIEN'S is
her husband.

Interred 6/22/35 - John O'BRIEN
Interred 12/20/39 - John O'BRIEN
Interred 4/2/16 - Mary E O'BRIEN
I'm quite sure the dates are 1935, 1939, and 1916.

Could someone please look up obituaries for these two Johns and Mary E. so I
could know for sure who is Ella's husband and, perhaps, who is her
father-in-law? I think Mary E would be Ella's mother-in-law, but I'm not
sure about that, either.

Thank you for your time and your help,
Alice Lynne Boydstun

This thread: