Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Oct 21 Lunch/tour IAHC in Chicago
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:41:24 EDT

Hi all,

Don't forget - if you have anything you feel might be of interest to the
group, please bring it along to the lunch. If appropriate, paper copies of the
info might be nice.

For those who are not bringing their own lunch, the total cost of lunch per
person is $6.00. Please bring this $6.00 in cash so Nan and I can get
reimbursed right away for the cash we have laid out. It includes your chicken
caesar salad or hi roller sandwich (whichever you ordered), cookies, and an
apple. There is a vending machine at the IAHC for cold drinks you may wish to
purchase.

Hopefully, Brian Donovan from the IAHC, will join us for lunch.

At each of the previous lunches we have had some great conversation, and
been able to give others personal insights which have been helpful to all.

See you (16) Sunday.

Maureen Neidle