Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Biographical History of the American Irishin Chicago
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:36:15 -0400

I "flipped" through the pages - all 806 or so of them.

Didn't take time to read all the "sketches" though

I imagine it would be quite interesting.? Unfortunately I didn't find any of my ancestors who were designated at noted!

I did have to make sure the page was as big as possible to get to the right hand side in order to use the arrows.