Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] October IAHC Tour and lunch
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:19:44 EDT

For all those (16) who have RSVP'd---------

The IAHC has no functions scheduled on Sunday, so no food will be available
onsite - only vending machines for pop and other cold drinks.

Here is the plan. Someone will stop enroute to IAHC and pick up food for
everyone. The choices for everyone will be either chicken caesar salad, or hi
roller sandwiches (turkey, ham, cheese, tomato, letuce, rolled up in a
wrap). We will also get some cookies (prob. chic. chip) to go with it. These will
be from Costco. If soda or water from the vending machine is not acceptable
or if the above choices are not acceptable, those who wish may bring their
own lunch.

Please, please, let ME know ( (mailto:) ) if
you want us to bring lunch for you. I need to know which choice you prefer.
After I hear from everyone, I will advise you of the cost per person. It
should be somewhere around $7.00. We would appreciate cash as we will be
using our own money to purchase lunch.

If I don't hear from you by the end of Friday, October 19, I will assume you
are bringing your own lunch.

Thanks everyone.

Maureen