From: Bill King <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] NICHOLAS
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:16:38 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Chicago Tribune Oct. 8, 2006

Lawrence M. Nicholas, age 67, loving brother of Mary Frances (Daniel) Helsdingen and Patricia (Gerald) Gentleman, dear son of the late Thomas and Marie Nicholas, fond uncle and great-uncle to many. Funeral Monday, 9:30 a.m. from the Brady-Gill Funeral Home 2929 W. 87th St., to St. Bernadette Church, Mass 10 a.m. Interment private. Visitation Sunday 3 to 7 p. m. In lieu of flowers, memorials to Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research, Grand Cnntral Station PO Box 4777, New York NY 10163, appreciated. 708 636 2600 or www.bradygill.com