From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] AOL
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 12:21:18 -0700 (PDT)

She knows about the 1-630 but doesn't know how to change her system to reflect the "1"....I was hoping someone else on the list might have the answer. This lady is not too computer savvy.

Patti

Joyce Hennessy <> wrote:
Hi Patti,

I don't know, but since the 630 area code now has an overlay, she might have
to dial all digits ie, 1630 123 4567, just a thought

Joyce Hennessy