From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Irish In Chicago luncheon and program onOctober 21
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:34:40 -0700 (PDT)

Happy to hear your surgery was so successful...you'll be Irish dancing in no time!

Patti

wrote:
Hi gang,

Thanks to those who sent well wishes and prayers for my knee replacement
surgery. I am definitely well on the way to recovery; it has been a little
over a month since surgery.

Just a reminder about our 21 October "get together". Below is a repeat of my
original email.

The arrangements have been finalized. Our next lunch will be October 21,
2007, at the Irish American Heritage Center. The details are:

When: Sunday October 21, 2007 12Noon

Where: Irish American Heritage Center _http://www.irishamhc.com/_
(_http://www.irishamhc.com/_ (http://www.irishamhc.com/) )
4626 N. Knox
Chicago

Brian Donovan from the Center has been kind enough to volunteer to give us
tour of the center and talk to us about the center. After that we will do
carry in from one of the restaurants in the area (nothing fancy) and eat at

the center. Brian has been invited to join us for lunch; there should be
some
great lunch conversation.

So far I have 9 RSVPs. Nan Brennan, Elaine Beaudoin, Diane Culhane,
Judie Mason, Jack Clerkin, Kay Brennan Mammoser, Kathleen Richmond, Beth Walsh,
Maureen Neidle. Any more RSVPs - please let me know.

Anyone familiar with a good carry out place close to the Center where we can
do a quick food pickup for our lunch?

Thanks.

Maureen