From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Hibernian Officers 1936
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:35:53 -0500

Susan,

It's generally available through your local library.
Ancestry (paid subscription) has a some newspapers available, too,
including the historical Tribune archives.

As to the PJ Miniter in the artice,
I worded that awkardly when I said he was "running against Carter
Harrison". They supported difference slates for different candidates.
I don't know if he is the same person who was inducted to the AOH
directorship. There was a span of 45 years between those two items.

Nan