Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Hibernian Officers 1936
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:08:00 -0400

Nan,

Thanks for rechecking.? I am positive it was a mistake in the original writing of the article.? There would be no reason for a non-Irish name to be secretary for the AOH and I have researched the name so much that I know that it was commonly mispelled.

I can also claim P. J. Miniter,?and Michael Miniter, the policeman.?

Is Pro-Quest a paid site that one can join?? I haven't heard of it.? I always love your information posted.

Thanks so much

Susan Larkin