From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] List of Chicago Irishmen in Mulligan'sBrigade, Company "B"
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 02:49:58 -0500

Dan,
I don't know if this is your Frank Curran,
but found the following Tribune item:

Front Page Dec 15, 1857

Police Court. There was an unusual amount of rowdyism on Sunday,
and the following
rowdies were arrested and fined: Caspar Freler and Dominick Freler,
$6 each
FRANK CURRAN $10 and 30 days Bridewell; Thos McGlove and Mark
Kenniff, $5 each
Thomas Newell, $ 3 and 30 days in Bridewell, ...............(there
are more names)

Nan

September 7, 1858