From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] IL St Genealogy Society
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 15:21:43 -0700 (PDT)

Nan,
I have the Illinois State Genealogical Society Newsletter here (we get this bi-monthly along with the quarterly newsletter at the library and we keep the back issues) and there is info about the conference.
It will be Oct 20 at the Waterford Banquet Conference Center; 933 S Riverside Dr; Elmhurst IL; 630-773-2340. email
They accept Paypal too, so that is big help. Anyone interested in attending, I believe there is probably still room available.
I believe that you probably have all the information that you need in the email below from Patti. I don't know that I will be able to get any printouts before our luncheon on the 21st though, but I will try. Maybe I will be able to email them to people otherwise.

Beth

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
Thanks Patti and Beth.

Nan