From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Irish Studies Program St Xavier
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:54:57 -0700 (PDT)

Nan,
This might help til Beth can get back to you...

Patti

Illinois State Genealogical Society
Fall Conference
Oct. 20, Elmhurst
www.rootsweb.com/~ilsgs/fallconf/2007falconf.html

Beth Walsh <> wrote: Nan,
I'll ask for more specifics when I go in to work today. I think it's the Illinois State Genealogical Society annual meeting - really an all day session and I believe it's in Elmhurst this year. Let me get the correct details though and I will report back tonight when I get home.
Beth

Nan Brennan wrote:
Beth,
Can you tell us more about the "State Geneaological Session"?
Which group is that? When?

Nan