From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Irish Studies Program St Xavier
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:45:17 -0700 (PDT)

Nan,
I'll ask for more specifics when I go in to work today. I think it's the Illinois State Genealogical Society annual meeting - really an all day session and I believe it's in Elmhurst this year. Let me get the correct details though and I will report back tonight when I get home.
Beth

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
Beth,
Can you tell us more about the "State Geneaological Session"?
Which group is that? When?

Nan

On Sep 12, 2007, at 10:22 PM, Beth Walsh wrote:

> Hi Pat,
> I'm not sure if the language program was cancelled also. Kathy's
> portion on history and genealogy and Maureen's on dance and culture
> were the 2 that I know for sure are cancelled.
> It's too bad, as I have been kind of helping Kathy (at least as a
> sounding board and in some information gathering) as she's been
> putting this program together. She is still doing the presentation
> at the State Genealogical Session (I think that's the one in
> Elmhurst??). It looks pretty good - I proofread it for her
> yesterday. Lots of good ideas and many more available on some
> handouts. This is all on Irish geanealogy and history in Chicago.
> I'll try and get some copies.

This thread: