From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Irish Studies Program St Xavier
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:09:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Nan,
That's exactly what we were discussing today - the marketing. I did see it advertised on the Wednesday evening Ireland program on channel 20 and somewhere else -can't remember at the moment - but overall - very little advertising that I could see anyway. Having it at the Orland campus was probably not the best plan either - should have been at the main campus.

As far as Celtic Fest - I'm fine, but I have to work all weekend until 5 both nights, so it wouldn't be worth my while to go down there for an hour or two.

Beth

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
Hi Beth,

Sounds to me like they need to develop a better marketing program.
I think there is definite interest in this type of program.

Nan

Are you feeling better? Will you be going to Celtic fest this weekend.

On Sep 12, 2007, at 6:36 PM, Beth Walsh wrote:

> Unfortunately, most if not all of this was cancelled as they did
> not receive enough applicants for the course. Hopefully, they will
> offer it again in the future. 2 of the teachers that were going to
> teach segments of the course work with me and we were just talking
> about this just before I left work this evening.
> Beth

This thread: