From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] NSGS meeting on NEWSPAPERS, Saturday,October 13th
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:27:26 -0500

Maybe Brian already posted to this board...just in case I'm posting
again.
I'm sure going to try to make this one

Nan

Jane Lahey, JD, Genealogy Addict, Mystery Book Lover, and Problem
Solver will lead us to the treasures to be found in Newspapers.
Aargh, will ye follow Capt. Jane as she shows you how to find
historical events, obituaries, marriages, births, photos and more in
newspapers?
On Line…In Libraries………Libraries On Line….How to Use the News….How to
access newspapers going to back to the 18th Century.

Free to You at the October NSGS Meeting!!!!!!!!!
Contact Jim Boyle 847 401 2579 for more information on the meeting or
the North Suburban Genealogical Society wpld.alibrary.com/nsgs.htm

On Sep 11, 2007, at 9:17 PM, Brian Donovan wrote:

> Who:Jane Lahey, JD, Genealogy Addict, Mystery Book Lover and
> Problem Solver
>
> What:Newspapers to Find Our Families
> How to find historical events, obituaries, marriages, births,
> photos and more in newspapers.
>
> Where:North Suburban Genealogical Society Meeting
> Glenview Public library
> 1930 Glenview Road
> Glenview, Illinois
>
> When:Saturday, October 13, 2007, 1:00 p.m.
>
> How Much:Free
>
> Further Information:Jim Boyle
> (847) 401-2579
>

> Pass this notice on to anyone you think may be interested.
>

> <oct flyer vers iii.doc>

This thread: