From: <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] obits request
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 12:06:34 -0500

Patti,

I found Joseph in the Chicago Tribune Archives.

April 18, 1982 Edition: Chicago Tribune

Joseph X. Butler, beloved husband of Irma; fond father of Jacqueline
(Donald) Bergen, Michael (Corinne) and Patrick (Donna); grandfather of six;
brother of Margaret (Frank) Lewis. Visitation at Elliston Funeral Home,
First and Grant Streets, Hinsdale, Sunday from, 4 to 9 p.m. Funeral services
Monday, 11:30 a.m. Interment Clarendon Hills. 323-0275.

Record Number: 19820418dn014

[mailto:] On Behalf Of patricia meyers
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] obits request

I've tried to find these obits and hope that someone on the list might have
better luck.

Frederick James Butler died April 1979 in West Chicago and Joseph Butler
died April 1982 in Hinsdale.

I realize there may not be Chicago obits for them, but I'm hoping so!
Patti

This thread: