Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] October 21 Irish In Chicago Lunch
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:59:02 EDT

Maureen -

Thanks for organizing another Irish Lunch. Count me in for October 21.

Elaine Beaudoin

In a message dated 8/28/2007 10:26:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
writes:

Hi everyone,

The arrangements have been finalized. Our next lunch will be October 21,
2007, at the Irish American Heritage Center. The details are:

When: Sunday October 21, 2007 12Noon

Where: Irish American Heritage Center _http://www.irishamhc.com/_
(http://www.irishamhc.com/)
4626 N. Knox
Chicago

Brian Donovan from the Center has been kind enough to volunteer to give us a
tour of the center and talk to us about the center. After that we will do
carry in from one of the restaurants in the area (nothing fancy) and eat at
the center. Brian has been invited to join us for lunch; there should be
some
great lunch conversation.

Please RSVP to me so we have an idea of numbers. If I don't acknowledge
your RSVP right away, don't worry. I will not be near a computer from
August 30
through about September 9 due to surgery; please keep me in your prayers.

Maureen