Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] IRISH-IN-CHICAGO Digest, Vol 2, Issue 254
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:27:16 EDT

Hi Nan, I am sorry for taking so long in answering this question in regards
to our Aunt Netty. I have been waiting to hear back from another aunt who is
older than I and has a great memory. I just remember going into Chicago from
the suburbs to see Aunt Netty before she passed away. I will add the
information when I hear back from my Aunt. I would think she was just in the city
tho. Most all the family lived in the city proper. It is so interesting to
learn of our ancestors and Chicago and all the neighborhoods that existed.
Wishing you a lovely day. Miss the sunshine!! Patricia