From: "Kevin J. O'Keefe" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Fw: [ontariogenealogy] Passenger Look Ups
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:11:23 -0500

Thanks Nan,

I posted this for another lister ...Ontariolist...and passed it on.

Thank you for the info you supplied me on Arthur McCabe O'Keefe. I think I
have found him in the Oak Grove cemetery, died. 1934 13 17. I'm getting docs
on it just now. The lack of info then, the remains sitting 4 months in the
Chicago morgue, and his approximate age/date of birth suggests it is him.
What a feeling!

bye for now,

Kevin